What is E-waste Management in India?
E-waste Management Process in India
1. Collection of Discarded E-waste
2. Dismantle and Sorting of Electronic Items
The Dismantle and sorting of electronic items are processed. It helps to decide whether they will be reused or go to scrape. After collecting e-waste the dismantling team separates the material for reuse and scrap goes to be disposed of. Sanjari Recycling is an e-waste company in Mumbai that followed a proper process of dismantling.
3. Data Sanitization Process
Sanitization of data is imperative to prevent theft of personal information by anonymous means. By doing this data can be erased so that no one further can revoke it. We are one of the most experienced and best electronic waste management companies in India. We help with data elimination from electronic devices.
4. Metal Separation Process
When it comes to e-waste management, the metal separation process plays an important role. The magnetic separator helps to separate ferrous metals like iron and steel which are mixed in e-waste. This process also eliminates non-ferrous metal, plastic and printed circuit boards
5. Recycling and Reuse of E-waste
In the recycling of e-waste, separated electronic items are then used to create new electronic devices. By reusing these electronic items, we help industries to provide raw materials at a low cost. We are one of the most popular E-waste recycling companies in India. We provide electronic items for recycling and reuse for multiple industries.
6. Refurbishing of E-waste
Refurbishing is a process, where we as an E-waste management company in India provide the reuse of electronic devices by replacing parts with good quality devices. We replace the parts or troubleshoot them to make a usable device. It will help consumers to get the handy device by spending a small amount of money.
Importance of an E-waste Management Company in India
- E-waste is a big problem in India. The pollution created by e-waste releases toxic heavy metals like lead, mercury, and cadmium. These heavy metals harm the environment and the people who live in it. It’s very important to manage e-waste well in India.
- But, it’s hard to find a trustworthy e-waste management company in India. The market is full of fly-by-night companies that promise to clean up your e-waste then take advantage of customers and pollute our environment.
- Most of the people who use electronic devices don’t know how to dispose of them properly. Electronic waste or e-waste is an environmental hazard because it contains toxic metals. Sanjari Recycling helps you get rid of your electronic waste, efficiently and safely.
- Wasted electronics are a huge problem for the environment. Computers, phones, TVs, fridges, even your old toaster ends up being thrown away – along with all of its toxic materials.
- Not only that, many developing countries have no way of dealing with e-waste properly, so it ends up in landfills anyway. But what if there was a better way? Sanjari Recycling provides an innovative solution for both businesses and consumers, enabling you to recycle your e-waste responsibly.
Why choose us for a Best E-waste Management Company in India
- Sanjari Recycling follows the E-waste management rules and has an e-waste management license. We are an e-waste company in India that specializes in recycling, refurbishing, resale, and disposal of your e-waste. We are your one-stop solution for all your e-waste management needs.
- We also offer collection services for all your unwanted machinery in one go.
- We have in-house engineers, technicians, and in-house refurbishing units to ensure that your e-waste is disposed of by industry norms.
- We guarantee that your e-waste is disposed of in an environment-friendly way.
Top 5 Most Searched Terms on the Internet about Sanjari Recycling as e-waste Management Company in India
- E-waste recycling companies in India
- E-waste companies in India
- Top e-waste management companies in India
- E-waste management in Mumbai
- E-waste management companies in Bangalore
Final Thoughts on E-waste Management
Last year, the world generated around 2.4 billion metric tons of e-waste, and this number is expected to continue to grow. Recycling e-waste is important for the environment, but it can be hard to find a reliable partner to help you manage your e-waste. With the growing popularity of electronics, more and more e-waste is being produced.
At Sanjari Recycling, we can help you manage your e-waste. We are an E-waste management company in India that can help you dispose of your e-waste. We can help you recycle your e-waste through environmentally-friendly practices. We are one of the leading e-waste management companies to help you with all of your e-waste disposal and recycling needs. To learn more about how we can help you with your e-waste, contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About E-waste Company in India
1. What’s the best way to increase e-waste recycling and disposal in India?
The technology in computers and cell phones is constantly getting better day by. So, to make room for the new model, old ones need to be recycled in an environmentally friendly. E-waste companies in India help to take care of the e-waste by offering you an affordable solution for your e-waste management needs.
2. How much money can I make by selling my e-waste?
You spent a lot of money on your old phone, tablet or laptop. You are not sure if it still works, but you don’t want to throw it away because you might need it again one day. Don’t just throw away your e-waste. You could be throwing away a lot of money! There are a lot of places that will buy your old electronics for cash like Sanjari Recycling. Just select the most appropriate option for you and get a quote.
3. What are the alternatives for e-waste disposal?
E-waste is becoming a large stream of waste management, clogging landfills. But it can not seem to get rid of your old computer. Sanajri Recycling helps collect and process electronic waste, offering viable alternatives for disposal by using our resources to manufacture new products.
4. How does an e-waste management company in India ensure that they do not pollute the environment?
E-waste is a problem for the environment. Every year, millions of old smartphones and computers end up in landfills or are recycled improperly. It causes a lot of pollution for the environment; an e-waste management company in India has a better solution. They safely recycle e-waste. They work with recyclers to safely dismantle old mobile devices and computers and ensure that all parts will recover a reused or recycled.
5. What is a solution for e-waste management?
E-waste recycling is not really what you think. It is not just sending your old product to the appropriate department of your IT Company, who will either dispose of or recycle it. Business or home products are part of our daily life, which are thrown away after being used for a while, regardless of them having some use left in them or not. E-waste recycling can do more than save the environment. The money generated from recycling electronic products can let you make your retirement comfortable.